Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I GOT A JOB!! YAY!!




Hey everybody! Just thought I'd write a quick blog (actually, it was Kim's idea...I sometimes forget about the blog thing) to say that I accepted a job offer. Both places that I interviewed at offered me jobs, so for the past few days I have been going over budgets, pros, and cons of each place! I finally decided on Clearwater Veterinary Clinic in Gonvick, Minnesota. Gonvick is only a few miles outside of Clearbrook so I won't be too far away from Kim and Scott. Actually, until I find an apartment, which is my next step, I will be staying at their house, hopefully!

This clinic is both large animal and small animal so it should be a bit of a challenge! Actually, the owner said it was about 90% large to 10% small. I will be learning a TON I'm sure and I'm sure I will be telling you all stories which you will gladly sit and nod your head as if you are actually listening! Talk to you later!
Oh..my pictures....we had to serve coffee and cupcakes last Sunday at church, well, I messed up on a couple of the cupcakes and made them too small. Our friend Jen was up this past weekend (along with her sister Jes and our friend Gretchen) to celebrate three of us graduating. Anyway (just pulled a Mom there..sorry), Jen and I decided to take two of the cupcakes to make a cake out of them! Cute isn't it?? I forgot to take a picture of it before I started eating it which is the reason why there is a picture of it half eaten!

Kendall :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean "I just pulled a mom there"? Should I be insulted or know what you're talking about?!?!??!?! Okay, I understand. (Or maybe I should say I'm use to it!!!) Anyway, when's the party to celebrate you getting a job? I know there'll have to be one!

Anonymous said...

Oh no...our beautiful cake!!!! I'm surprised the little ants didn't find it in the hiding spot!!! Hahaha!

I think Jessie took some pictures of it with her camera. I will check when I go to my dad's this weekend. It was the cutest cake ever!!! :)

Oh...and congrats on the job!!! Now you will be able to afford lots of Arbor Mist (no more of that Boone's Farm stuff)!!!! :)

Love
~Jen

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS KENDALL!!! I hope you find a nice little apartment too. It will be nice being close to Kim. So what was the deciding factor, big animals, living near Kim or more money???

Love you,
Aunt Gail

Grandma Budke said...

I'm so happy that you can now be
counted among the employed in the
population figures and I'm sure we
can figure out the main reason for
taking the offer you received.And
I'm certain it wasn't all the lear-
ning you'll be getting at this clinic,though it just might BE a
factor.Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Love, Grandma Budke

Anonymous said...

well...the deciding factor were the facts that I would end up with more money each month if I stayed at Clearwater and I would actually know some people...you all know I'm NOT a social butterfly and I have to stick with the people I already know!

KMR

Grandma Budke said...

Hey, girls, your Uncle Chris has
initiated a blog at: www.budkesouth.blogspot.com!!!
He's been following your blogspot and enjoying keeping up with your activities, as well as Jacob's.
I really need to get a digital cam-era so you can follow my flower gardens--the roses are beginning to
bloom!!
To each of you,Love, Grandma B.

Nick and Kelly McCormick said...

Congrats, Kendall! I'm glad you found something in the area you wanted to be in!!