Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Trade Was Made

As most of you know, last weekend Ben and Kori moved Kendall up to Minnesota! However, they didn't leave empty-handed. I guess you could say we traded our dog, Leah, for Kendall. We're not quite sure who got the better deal. Now, instead of dog hair, our garage is full of furniture and boxes, most of which are labeled "Odds-n-Ends". Instead of feeding a dog, we're feeding a Kendall (still not as bad as feeding a Kori though). Instead of checking to make sure the dog hasn't run away, we have to make sure Kendall is still alive while she's enjoying her very common three to four hour naps. Jacob is enjoying having Aunt Kendall around. She doesn't care for his screaming and spoils him even more rotten by running to his rescue whenever he's decided he's had enough.
We hear things have changed for Leah too. She now has encountered a cat for the first time. She has been shaved completely, except for her tail (Kori said she looks like a poodle now). And, she's befriended the ever-so-famous, Fred (Kori's basset hound). I'm sure the two will entertain us with many interesting adventures!
Here's a few pictures of Leah all ready for her trip to Indiana and Kendall comforting Jacob!






Karen,
Where's some more pictures of the girls? Didn't Anna have a birthday party?

Kori,
Pictures of the house? Pictures of Leah and Fred?

Kendall,
Pictures of...well, when you get an apartment we'll be expecting pictures!

Kelly,
Thanks for finally posting TWO pictures of your house!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

um...i REALLY do think I'm the better deal...I have made supper one night..I have entertained "the kid".....I have entertained Kim...I am cleaned up the kitchen and the dining room...so Kori..how's Leah doing in that department..do I win? :)

Love ya all!!

Nick and Kelly McCormick said...

Once again, you lived with me for a year and you never cleaned ANYTHING! Why is it you are so willing to help all of the other sisters clean and you never cleaned anything at me and Nick's house??

Kim, I bet Leah had Kendall beat in the bathing department!!

Anderson said...

HA HA! Good one, Kelly!

Anonymous said...

Kelly~ I think the reason I never did it at your house because you are the type to clean up RIGHT after you are done with it. At Kim's we sit and relax for a bit and then clean up afterwards. And that is why I believe!

ALSO...I resent the bathing department question. I shower pretty much every day or night...so there! :P haha..

Nick and Kelly McCormick said...

If I had known that we could trade Kendall for a dog, I would have went to the pound and swapped her off in Tuscola........