Friday, May 4, 2007

Fine, I'll post first!


If nobody else is going to post something on this blog, then I guess I'll go ahead! I found this picture of us from the pictures Kelly sent me from Jacob's baptism! It's not very often we get a good picture when we're all together! As good as our intentions always are, it seems too chaotic when we're all together and somehow gets forgotten about! I don't have a lot of time to find other photos but I'll try to keep some on here as I seem to be the blogger of the family! Kelly, I was looking forward to your blog, but it hasn't seemed to progress since you've started it. What else do you have to do with your time, come on? Kori, where's "The Machlitt's" link? Kendall, we'll get you going once you get up here! And, Karen...

Posted by: Kim

2 comments:

Grandma Cooper said...

Okay, now I've tried to comment four times!!!! Since "This blog does not allow anonymous comments", I had to get a google account (which I thought I had already done when Kim started Jacob's blog, but of course, I can't remember my password for that!!). Then google didn't e-mail me for activation to take place, etc..... Anyway, I've been checking this every day since Kelly started it, so I'm glad to see a picture! Maybe we can see some pictures of Ben and Kori's house!?!?!??! Do you have any, Kori? Mom
I really do like this picture, Kim!
Okay, and after previewing this, it still says "Grandma Cooper" at the top!! It's just going to have to stay there, I guess!!!

Kori said...

I want to know who thinks that is a good picture. My head looks like it is seven times smaller than the rest of my body!! Yikes!! Is that what I really look like?!?!?!?