Sunday, May 6, 2007

Old Barns

As I was sitting at the table practicing my Sunday ritual of cutting coupons and today, praying it would rain, I couldn't help but repeatedly gaze at the view. What is it about old barns that are so intriguing? I find them intriguing anyway! Maybe this time it was the old tractor and cultivator Scott decided to use on our garden sitting next to the antique building. I just felt like taking a picture and sharing although, the picture never seems quite the same.


















I also decided to share with you the pictures that explain why our dogs will never get round steak bones again! Ellie had to take a trip to the vet and be sedated in order to get the bone removed from her mouth!

Posted by: Kim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!! Kendall told me about this but I sure never pictured it like this!! I think you'd better leave the bone-licking to Scott from now on!!! Mom