Sunday, May 6, 2007

Me~N~Moose



Okay...I don't want to be the last person to post something and if Kori has already figured it out, I think I can too!
Nothing much is really going on in my life right now. It is my last week of school and I've been studying since 11 this morning and am taking I break, will probably take a few hours to nap and then up again to study! I love that it is the end of the year, but hate all of the stress that comes along with it!
I thought I'd post a picture of my new cat, Moose. I adopted him from the program at school and he has been quite a lot of fun! He's had a lot of learning to do though such as: no lying by my pillows (because I just can't stand that), not being rude and meowing at 5 in the morning, slowing down his eating, no biting, no begging for my food while I'm eating, and no jumping on my desk! I know none of my sisters are cat people except for Kori, but, he really is a funny cat. He loves to lay in bed with me and will just kind of flop down as if he's had such a rough day. He'll always position himself to where some part of him is touching a part of me. And when he first came to the apartment, he didn't quite get the stairs. Moose would go down them and start going SO fast that his butt end would be up with his front end and on the last few steps, all we would hear is "THUMP THUMP THUMP" from him pretty much falling down them with no grace whatsoever! He loves to play and I know he'll be a GREAT mouser someday!
So....that's all I have to say. Sorry for any spelling errors or grammatical errors, but I am tired and just trying to do this fast! Goodnight! *Kendall*


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, bright color Kendall! That will make your eyes go crazy in the morning! I'm so proud of my two younger sisters for posting! Good job!

Anonymous said...

I'm curious as to how Moose and Chester will get along!!! And, No, I still don't want to keep Chester!!! So if anyone out there would like to have a lovely housecat, who pretty much keeps to herself, just give me a call!! Karen, your girls love Chester!!! It's hard to imagine what Moose must think, after being in his cage at Parkland so long. How old is he (I presume he's a he), Kendall? Mom
Four more days til your graduation supper!!!! And I agree with Kim, that blue really made my eyes, sorry, eye, go crazy!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute Cat Kendall!! Can't wait to see you Friday!!

Love you,
Aunt Gail