Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Well....it's official....






I'm finally a complete Minnesotinite...or whatever it is called. I finally got my MN license and MN license plates..along with the plates came a new car for me! Yay for no more broken struts!! And yay for having heat now (which is GREATLY needed these days) and yay for having cruise control!! And YAY for having keyless entry!! Just an all around YAY!!! Although I am very excited about my car, I am still very stressed about it! And worried that it's a bit of a family car, but who knows, maybe by the time I get it paid off I'll have a husband and a lil' chillun..haha..I know..I crack you all up don't I???? Love you lots and miss you all TONS and can't wait to come home next!!

Kendall :)

5 comments:

Nick and Kelly McCormick said...

Kendall,

I'm very excited that you now have luxury items like heat and a/c in your new car! But I still think you should have gotten a Taurus....hehehe!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kendally Wendally~

Your car is soooo cute! It is very "Kendallish". It's not that much of a smashed Impala (or whatever Scott called it...maybe it was scrunched, not smashed, or maybe squished). I drove several (approximately 5) mid-sized family sedans from age 15-26 so don't fret too much!!! There's just more room to have junk in the back seat and bodies in the trunk. :) Ha-Ha!

I can't wait to see you, your apartment. and new car next week!!!

Later tater...
~Jen

Grandma Budke said...

Congratulations on your new ?car
and your Minnesota plates and license. I will argue about how cute a car can be but wait until you see Uncle Mike's--now that's
CUTE!!!
Looking forward to seeing you all
at Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kendall!!

I too can't wait to see you, Kim, Scott and little Jacob when you are all home!!

Love you,
Aunt Gail

Anonymous said...

Hey Grandma nice car, I bet it smells like stale wigg! But I bet it will fit all you bingo friends.

Ben

P.s. It's is minnesotan