Monday, October 29, 2007

My New Little Hobby

I am only posting these pictures because I was trying to explain to Mom and Kendall what I was making and they needed visuals! I am not trying to be showy or anything! This past weekend I was bored to tears because Ben was working on his solar heating thing for the garage. After a few hours of sighing and complaining I decided to do an art project. I wanted a WELCOME sign for our porch so I decided to make one. After a few hours I finally got an end result and decided to make a few more to hang around the house! I know they are not perfect but they work for me and they were free!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

look at you!! your crafty little critter!! thoses are cute, those kinds of signs are expensive at craft shows and stores, Great job, your so much fun, miss you!!

Anderson said...

Seriously, you brat! Those are so stinkin' cute!! Did you write that free hand!! I'm jealous! I want some. Umm, are you sure you don't have my name for Christmas!! Haha!!
Really, I think you've found your calling! You should sell crafts like my friend Darci! Those are adorable!
Scott asks, "What craft shop did you find them in?" the scrooge!
Love ya!!
Kim

Anonymous said...

Okay, I am impressed!!!! Not only did you make the signs, but you've already got them hanging up!!!! Those are really cute, Kori, and I'm so glad they're not what Ben said you were making! (He told me on the phone that day that she was making a sign with someone else's name on it to put at the end of their driveway, so that on Thanks-Christmas, everyone would drive on by and not stop at their house!!!) I know that he really loves our Christmases!!! Like I said, I could use a "Welcome" sign for my front porch (signed by the artist, of course)!!!

Grandma Budke said...

Didn't know we had an artist in the family, they are really nice!!
The welcome is beautifully scripted
and you need to just put your signature on it.How about just a
kmr4m, that says it all!

Anonymous said...

KORI!!! Who would've known??? Those are way cute!! You know when I finally get my own place I will want some hand crafted signs too. Sounds like you better get busy!!

Love you,
Aunt Gail

Anonymous said...

those are SOOO stinkin cute...i'll place my order..just suprise me with something cute!! good job!!

love ya!

kendall

Anonymous said...

I'm floored! Those are great, Kori! Who knew you were an artist!

Anonymous said...

Love them! Ben should make you entertain yourself more often!!! hahaha!!
Alissa