Friday, September 14, 2007

Odds and Ends

Here is Ben squashing grapes for grape juice...I opted to mow instead!!!

Sorry there are two pictures of Leah...I could not get one to delete!!!
And below was a rare event...Leah and Fred slept at the same time outside of the house for almost 3 hours!!!! That may have been one of the best moments in my life!! No barking or whining!!



Okay, here are the pictures of the dining room/kitchen area. I now notice that I did not take any pictures of the kitchen side!!!! It must have been not so clean or something! But the colors are from Kelly's house and I know that is not very original of me but Ben and I find it hard to agree on paint colors so this seemed to be a good route to take.!!!! Don't you just love my little pumpkin sitting on the table!!! I just love fall!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, your house looks so cute, like the paint and the pumkin is way cute! miss you!!

Anonymous said...

the house looks awesome..was that wall red in the kitchen when i was there? if so, i really do not remmber..love you lots


kendall

Nick and Kelly McCormick said...

Looks great, Kori....and vaguely familiar...just teasing! I'm flattered when someone copies something I've done in my house(s)!!

Looking forward to seeing you next weekend, and don't worry, I canned the last of the tomatoes today!!

Anderson said...

Looks good Kork! Can't wait to see it at Thanks Christmas!

Grandma Budke said...

We finally get a glimpse of Ben &
Kori's house!So nice, Kori, and I like the one of Ben smashing grapes,he is so domesticated he should be proud.How did the jelly
turn out?

Grandma Budke said...

Excuse me, I just read back and Ben
was making juice, but was that the end product of his endeavor? Perhaps wine???But grape jelly IS
a great product, too! Having made oodles of jelly of all kinds in my
day and occasional wine(a mistake!)
it's much easier to make jelly with
out making a mistake.
Your house looks really nice, Kori!

Anonymous said...

Kori,
Your furniture is soooo cute!!! Oh, was I supposed to be looking at the dog?? Anyway, I really do want to find a weekend to come visit and kick your @%% at cards, but only if you promise to stay up past 9:00.

Love you,
Aunt Gail