Thursday, September 13, 2007

It's the Wii's fault!

Well, I feel so very important to have someone, Kelly, wondering where my postings are. Thankyou for that!! Yes, Ben and I did paint the kitchen and dining room and I think that it turned out quite nice. I did plan on posting the pictures last week, however, with the start of school and the classes I am taking I was completely overwhelmed! So, I decided to do it over the weekend. Now remember that it takes a good chunk of time for me to post pictures because I have no computer skills. Well as you can tell the weekend came and went and this is why. Ben and I purchased a Wii about a month ago and this weekend we bought the game Excite Truck and we are addicted. I really mean it, we sat in front of that T.V. all weekend and all of this week. We are bound and determined to beat the race tracks. I feel like we are teenagers again!! And let me tell you, I yell some pretty nasty things at the T.V. when something does not go my way! So as you can tell my time is spent cleaning the house, doing schoolwork, and playing the Wii. So for all of you who are coming over for Thanks-Christmas, be ready because there will be Wii playing going on!!! I will try to post those pictures tomorrow and maybe some pictures of Ben playing the Wii. He plays it more than I do!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay..as a vicim as the Wii machine I completely understand how you feel Kori!! A friend up here bought it and last Saturday a bunch of us got together and played..till the wee hours of the morning!! And no matter how tired or sore your arms get..you get right back up and continue playing!! I can not WAIT for ThanksChristmas to come to box with everybody!! FUN!!! And also, Kori's house does look REALLY nice!!

Kendall :)

Anonymous said...

Is this something I should like at for myself, I mean the boys for Christmas???

Aunt Gail

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the typo, I meant, look at, not like at