Friday, September 7, 2007

Kori! Kori! Kori!

OK, imagine "Kori! Kori! Kori!" said in a chanting voice from a large group of people reminiscent of "Toga! Toga! Toga!" Two weekends ago Kori said she took pictures of her newly painted kitchen and hallway and that she was going to post them on the blog that day. I've been checking the blog twice a day since to see her kitchen (As you know, I LOVE house stuff...AND she's using the colors I used in my kitchen, Biltmore Buff; so, I'm even more excited to see the finished product.

So, Kori, post your pictures!!!

Love you!
Kelly

ps - my next chanting taunt via blog will be for Heidi to start a blog....so, Heidi, prepare!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Kelly dear - taunt all you want, but it won't get me any closer to blogging...I just like reading your blogs and leaving comments for you! Maybe one of these days I'll get the Hietter blog going.