Wednesday, April 30, 2008

BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!!

Grandma Budke hosted a birthday dinner for me on Sunday, April 27. Karen,Chris, Emma, Anna, Ella and Kelly were there and Grandma surprised me by inviting my sisters also. Stacy and Mike, Dana and Andy, and Gail, Randy, Matt, Mark and Kyle were all there. We had a really nice day and the weather even got warm enough that we could go outside and take some pictures. Kori and Ben, Nick, and Christine all had to work and Kim, Scott, Jacob and Kendall were snowed in a little!!!! Isn't this just the neatest cake? Mom






Notice the little fingers coming up from the neckline of the shirt?!?!? What an imp! (And Andy WAS having fun!!!!)





The picture all of you in Minnesota and Indiana have been waiting for --- a slim and trim Matt with his hair cut! Doesn't he look good?!?!? It's hard for all of us to believe that he and Mark will graduate from high school in a couple weeks. They are the "baby" cousins of the family!!!!

4 comments:

Nick and Kelly McCormick said...

Mom, How are you enjoying your new DSL??? You'll be a posting-fool now that you can do it in just a few seconds!!! Love the pix. I've been posting mine from the event too!

Anderson said...

I have to be honest, I didn't know Jacob's name was on the cake and it made me smile! It sounds like you had a great day and the weather looked beautiful!!
Now, to comment on Mr. Matt!! Scott came to be tonight and said, "You have to go look at this picture on the blog. I totally didn't recognize the person until I finally read the post!!"
Matt, you look great!! Marky, Kendall showed me a prom picture of you on facebook and I have to say, you should wear a tux more often!!!!!
I can't believe you guys are graduating!! I remember when you're mom would go to her check-ups during her pregnancy and then call us with the measurements of how big each of you were. I kept a chart above our phone in the office to keep track of how much you guys had grown!!!
This may just call for a post of some old pictures of "the twins".
Kim

Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone! I too can't believe my babies are graduating. Matt has worked really hard at losing weight and surprised us all with the cutest haircut he has ever had. They both have roommates for college, matt has met his, mark has not. This is their last week of high school and before we know it august will be here and we will be loading them up and moving them out.....I'm sure i will be a blubbering mess!! I'll see if i can get some old pictures of them and have ruthie post for me.

Love you all,
Aunt Gail

Anonymous said...

Can you tell that Emma and Ella are sisters or what!? Look at the way they both posed with the tilted head for the camera!!! I can't wait to hang out with them in a few weeks!! My students and I are counting down the days!!!!
Every morning I tell Jacob how many days are left until I'm done with school for the summer!!! I know he doesn't understand, but it makes me happy to think that if he did he would be excited!!

Kim