Sunday, February 3, 2008

Tinsel Town aka Grygla

We were playing bingo at one of the bars and both Jen and Jes won! YAY!



It only took us about ten different pictures to get a decent picture of all of us!








A long long time ago, like a few days after Christmas, my friend Gretchen invited us up to her house. She decided to throw a little Christmas bash with a few of our closest friends. Kori was up at the time, so Grandma and Grandpa Cooper watched the kid and the three of us headed "Nort' past the bridge" to Grygla to the Smebys'. We all had a BLAST! There was tons of good food and lots of alcohol and then we all brought a gift for a gift exchange. It was SO nice to be able to just get together and hang out since we all live so far apart and are so busy these days! They even brought Kori to tears when they included her as one of their friends and got her gifts( I don't think she was expecting anything and was just going for the social part!)!!

I kind of went backwards with these pictures. The top ones are taken when we went out to the bars of Grygla and the bottom ones are taken at they Smeby house.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Again, we are fun and we are cute! Have you gals used your JD socks yet? I know you drank the Boone's already!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I have worn my socks, but I have not drank my Boone's yet---I am saving it for a "special" occassion!! Gotta, save the good stuff for things like that ya know!

Kendall

Anonymous said...

Is that special occassion coming up on Monday?

Anonymous said...

THE BIG 23!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

haha..actually..i'm drinking my arbor mist..but yeah..i should pop open the good stuff for my birthday...gosh i'm so old!!!!! :)