Sunday, February 3, 2008

Dart Tournament 2008

I don't know what Kim is doing or saying, but it's a funny picture!

Nick and me


Kim E. and me!


Amy and Dan

Okay, so when I first moved up here Kim and Scott told me about the dart league that Scott is on and I admit that I teased him about it. Then one night they needed a sub because one of the guys was going to be gone for a game, so I said I would play. At first, I just had a whatever type of attitude about it, but the more I played that night the more competitive I got about it and that was it, I was then a dart nerd. Now, I am not half as bad as Scott and Nick are, but I enjoyed going and watching them play every now and then and always had a good time when I got to play. Although, it could have been because we played darts in the bar so of course there was beer, that's always a plus!



Anyway, at the end of the leauge there's a dart tournament where all the teams go to one bar and play against eachother. Although our guys did not do so well, we all had a blast afterwards. I think I was in the bar for nine hours that day. It was so much fun!



*Kendall*

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do we all notice the general theme of Kendall's posts?

Anonymous said...

He! He! I still cant stop laughing, was the best afternoon I have had, in a bar!! Dart turnaments are always way too much fun!!

Anonymous said...

Oh the good old days, I used to be on a dart team. It was the best dart team in the whole wide world! I even met my wife when I was on the dart team. Who says you can not meet good women in a bar!

Guess my name

Anonymous said...

Thats right Ben!!!
some of the bestest chicks are at the bar, Rock on darts !!! you missed out big time

Anonymous said...

I just want you all to look at the general theme of Kim's clothes in these pictures..notice anything?? :P

Anderson said...

Oh, how I love that we're all myserious and anonymous now when we post comments! That was sarcasm! Only one person put their name on here!

Yes, I told Kendall not to post all of those pictures because at two of those outings, I was wearing the same thing. I'm so boring. I need some variety in my wardrobe, I know!

Anonymous said...

Nick says it cause Kim is cold!! ha! ha! I am still laughing, goofy man

Nick and Kelly McCormick said...

oh my gosh! For some reason I hadn't checked this blog in a while. I check it tonight and there's all these new posts from Kendall! I'll have to be more diligent in checking! Things have changed since Kendall got a digital camera!!