Sunday, February 3, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

Jen and me in the basement...the upstairs bathroom was full.

Tommy and me

Jen and Gretchen at the bar


Sam and me

Gretchen, Jen, and Kitchell

~Jenny Juice~

Haha..I love this picture of Jen the next morning!

Here are some pictures from the hoppin' New Year's Eve night! Notice there are no pictures with Kori, she was laying in my bed sick with the flu all day. I felt so bad! Anyhoo, the Nordlund boys had a party at their house so we went there for a bit, then went into town to the bar because there was a D.J., then we went back to the Nordlund's and was there until midnight. A little while after midnight though we headed back to the bar to dance the night away!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just have to say...that we are fun...and we are cute!!!! Haha!

Me love you long time!

Anonymous said...

haha...good I'm glad you looked at the blog because I forgot to call you!

Love ya!

Kendall