Sunday, December 23, 2007

My New Digital Camera!!




I finally got a digital camera!! I had received two Target gift cards and decided I was going to purchase a camera for myself. The decision was VERY stressful being that I always get stressed out when making big purchases and also I kept thinking about how many clothes I could buy with the two gift cards. I kept telling Kim that maybe I would just buy clothes, but she told me I had enough. Then I told her that I needed new clothes so maybe I could get a date, and she said that that would not help, you get a date by your personality. And I then mentioned to her that I did not have personality so that's why I needed clothes! Needless to say, I got the camera!! So, I guess I can say at least I have some "personality" which Kim is sure will get me a date, which means I now get to blame her for no dates!

Anyway, just thought I'd post some pictures I took with my camera! YAY!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Kendall, but I agree with Kim!!! I don't think buying more clothes is going to help you in the dating department. You've already got enough (well maybe no one has enough, I don't know), and I'm glad you got a camera. What kind did you get? You've got some nice pictures!!! I'm going to bring my accessories to my camera up there with me so I can learn how to download my pictures!! I have taken a few pictures that I could share.