Friday, December 28, 2007

Here and There







Thought I would post some pictures from what all is going on up here these days. Mom and Mark came over to my apartment Thursday night and helped me hang up some decorations, and changed a lightbulb for me that I could not get off. So now my apartment is all beautiful and bright for other guests to see it, like Kori and Ben who got up here today!! YAY!!! They made it to Kim's right before we were heading off to Bemidji so Kori came with us and away we went. Jacob didn't do his normal screaming bit in the car, probably because Kori and I were back there entertaining him and he loved that! But, really, he was good entertainment for us too! Three hours laters we're back at home and I am ready for a nap, but I made the mistake of giving Ben my apartment key so he could unload the truck and now he is out hunting with the key nowhere in sight at Kim and Scott's. When will I learn?? Anyhoo...hope you enjoy the pictures!!

Love ya!

Kendall

2 comments:

Grandma Budke said...

Good photography,Kendall!! And I love the one of your Mom and Mark in the kitchen and the one of Jacob and his Grandma Cooper that
was the first one on the blog!
Your apartment is really shaping up
nicely, the chickens on the wall lend a bit of class, don't you think????!!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so THANK YOU Grandma for writing on the blog!! Everybody complains and complains about no new pictures and I post pictures and nobody comments! You are all in big trouble!! Also, thanks for the earrings and the plant Grandma..way cute!!

Kendall :)