Sunday, December 23, 2007

My Little Charlie Brown






I'm going to try this again..last time it took me like two hours to get this post done and then when it was all said and done the darn thing STILL wouldn't work! I was frustrated and tired so I left and went home. So anyway, here is my little tree all dressed up and cute!! The first picture is of my tree at the "spa" aka my bathtub because it needed to defrost. It had been outside at Kim and Scott's for about two weeks in the snow so we needed to melt some of that off! Oh, and what would Christmas be without my kitty sleeping under the tree. She thinks she's the perfect gift for me, I beg to differ. And the snowman on top of the tree is actually a candle holder, but I didn't have anything else to put on top of it so the little guy made it's home on top my tree!!

Anyhoo, have a Merry Christmas everybody! Love you and miss you all!!

*Kendall*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute tree, Kendall!!! I thought your trees were really different than ours down here, until I saw Karen and Chris' tree -- it looks kind of like yours and Kim's!!! And how cute does Chester look under your tree?!?!? (No, I don't miss her!!!!!) Can't wait til tomorrow night, we'll be seeing you guys up there!!!! (Hopefully, unless we have to stop somewhere and stay the night!)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kendall!! We sure did miss you guys at Christmas yesterday. I know you weren't feeling well and I hope today is better for you. Have a great time with your mom and Mark, Kori and Ben, I wish I was coming too, maybe this spring.

Love you,
Aunt Gail

Grandma Budke said...

Very nice tree, Kendall, and I know just where you're coming from with the spa! They DO have to thaw out!! I love the picture of Chester
beneath the tree, she/he makes your
place so homey looking. Nice job in
decorating,too and you'll find how
many decorations you'll accumulate,
so that first picture will be quite
valuable to compare in years to come! I really MISSED sharing Christmas with all of you girls,
your husbands and Jacob,too of course, and there were NO pictures
of Jacob on the blog showing him
on Christmas morning with all his
gifts!!
Seems like my family has been cut in half at holidays--guess I can see what my life will be like in the nursing home!!!!Ha,ha!Well, I can always go eat worms, as the song goes!!Have a great time with
Kori and Ben and Mark and your Mom
for the rest of break!!!

Grandma Budke said...

This is a P.S.--Hope you like the
plant and your earrings your Mom is bringing.I just don't like gift
cards as the only Christmas gift,
though I know you girls like them and like to do your own shopping.
That's okay as far as it goes( my tastes aren't like yours) but there
are other things that I do well,
though I wouldn't presume to buy any of you girls clothing!!!
Let your peace lily's soil get a
LITTLE dry, just don't overwater
it--it'll let you know when it needs a drink(maybe once a week or
so).Put it in filtered light(where
the sun comes through a curtain)and
it should do fine(I hope!).Love to all of you in the cold Northland!!