Monday, December 31, 2007

MY FIRST POST, HOPEFULLY!!!!!




Okay, the girls and their significant others gave me a digital camera for ThanksChristmas, I think in the hopes that I will contribute pictures to their blog! I'm not real sure this was their plan, but when they gave me a camera dock and have since asked me why I haven't posted any pictures, I'm thinking that was the whole purpose of the digital camera! I now have about a hundred pictures on my camera (most aren't real good) and I don't know how many pictures I have that Kori and Kendall took of themselves!! I watch my grandkids and even Jacob, at 11 months, knows to go look at the camera after the flash has gone off to see what he looks like!! Amazing!! I'll do my best to not bore you with not-so-good pictures and to space them out so you'll not be wishing those girls didn't give me that camera!

Yay!!!! I did it but I won't tell you how long it takes to get a picture posted from my dial-up computer!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY MOM!!! I am so proud of you!! Even though there are no pictures of me, I guess I'll deal! And really, you don't need to put ANY pictures of Kori and my photo shoot! You done good!

Love ya!!

Kendall :)

Nick and Kelly McCormick said...

There's something wrong when your mother wakes you up at 10:30 at night (and you've been asleep already for over an hour) to ask you questions on blogging!

Just kidding, Mom! You did good!