Sunday, August 23, 2009

Illinois in July

Here are a few pictures I took when I was down in July for Grandma Rankin's funeral. Although it was a sad time for us all, it was nice having everybody together for a couple of days.
Thanks for checking in and not giving up on the Rankin Girls blog!
Kendall :)
Emma and me. I can't believe how fast she is growing up! She is turning into such a young lady!
Stop growing up Emma (mostly because you're almost up to my shoulders already!)!!

Anna and Sophia. She did such a good job getting Sophia to sleep-she was SO good that she
almost put herself to sleep!


Emma and Anna holding Sophia and Henry. They do such a great job helping
out with all of the little kids that are around!


I LOVE this picture of Henry and Anna! Henry looks like such a little man!!



Hmmm..who's who???



Colby about ready to pass out, but not wanting to miss out on anything going on!

Reading Anna's favorite book-Colby loves reading too!!


MILLIE!!!!!

Chris wearing Millie's sunglasses...

Scott chilling in the pool..nice farmer's tan!!


SPARKY!!!!











7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kendall
Finally when I get on your blog, there's something new! Really enjoyed the pictures! I'll keep checking on you.
Connie

Grandma Cooper said...

Yea, Kendall posted!! Thank heaven Grandma Budke lost her camera and went and bought a new one and Kendall got her hand-me-down when she found the old camera!!! Good pictures Kendall!! I'm not going to ask whose butts we were looking at!!

Anonymous said...

Kendall, the picture of Anna is with Sophia, not Amelia! Other than that those are great pics and i am glad that you posted! P.s. I would be mortified if you posted my butt on there, and her name is AMELIA not Millie@!!!!!!!

Love - Kori
I still love you though!

Anonymous said...

maybe it is your butt....

Anonymous said...

Love the butt picture, but would seriously die if you posted my butt!! I don't think mine would on one picture!!!
Anyway, cute pictures! Thanks for posting! I need to now I guess since you have!!

Love ya,
Kim

Grandma Budke said...

Hooray for Kendall and her posting!Nice pictures,girl,aren't you happy that I lost my camera and
that your Mom sent the cable so you
could do that techie thing?Woohoo!

Jen Robinson said...

kendall...

i am commenting now since this past weekend you said none of your friends commented on your update. nice job with your update. now you can put on a new post!

thank you very much!
your friend
~jen