Sunday, August 23, 2009

Busy Busy Busy!!


July and August brought a lot of visitors from down South. It was so nice being able to spend time with each sister and their family! When we go down to Illinos it can be a bit overwhelming because EVERYBODY is at one place and sometimes I don't get to spend enough time with each person.

The weekend of July 4th our first guest arrived: Gail came up to spend the weekend with us. I'm sorry I don't have any pictures of this, but I don't think there would have been any fun ones. We spent most of the day sitting out on Kim's deck. At night, we pretty much did the same thing. There were many games of Speed played and a lot of talking..aka...gossipping going on. Thanks for coming up Gail!

Mom, Kelly, and Colby were the next to arrive late July. They were up for a long weekend and we pretty much sat around and relaxed which was quite nice.

Then in the beginning of August the James crew "surprised" us up here. Being that I was so shocked that they were up here, I completely forgot to take pictures! Sorry! I had a blast hanging out with all of them and playing with the girls! Also, my Dad and Raylene were up at that time so they were in Clearbrook hanging out a couple nights.

The last and final group actually came in late August. Kori, Ben, and Amelia showed up very early on a Sunday morning and stayed for a week. I am sometimes overwhelmed by them staying in at my apartment (usually everybody stays out at Kim's), but I love every minute of it. I loved getting the few minutes every morning playing with Millie before I went to work.

Thank you to everybody (including all of my friends) who made the trip up here to visit!

Love,

Kendall


Millie and me! We tried to get a good picture of both of us but it just wasn't working for us, so this one will just have to do!



I really enjoyed having the Machlitt's staying at my place. It was nice being able to spend time hanging out with Kori again!


The highlight of their trip for me was when Kori told Kim that Millie didn't like cottage cheese, so of course, Kim tries to mix in a little bit of cottage cheese in with Millie's applesauce. The child actually ate the applesauce and spit out the cottage cheese, now that's talent!!




Jake with his gas mask on...silly boy!



Colby with her sly little look. I can't believe how happy yet silent she is!



Yup, that's what was going on during this visit. They were probably online talking bad about the rest of us to eachother!




Mom hanging out with Colby and Jacob while watching a movie!








7 comments:

Nick and Kelly McCormick said...

Thanks for the pictures, Kendall! It seems like Colby has grown a ton since we were up there!! Good seeing you this past weekend!

Kel

Anonymous said...

Yeah for posting pictures, Kendall! I loved all of them except the one of me! We can't wait to come up again next year!
Love - Kori and AMELIA(not MIllie)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of the little ones, Kendall! Love the one of Jacob in his gas mask!!! Thanks for posting! Mom

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the trip down memory lane! What a fun and busy summer! Loved having all of the visitors!!! Can't wait to start again next summer!!

Kim

Jen Robinson said...

Kendall~

I'm just wondering what is new...since you haven't updated in a couple of weeks. :)

Miss you!
~Jen

Anonymous said...

You are nearing a blog hack, post or else!

Anonymous said...

interesting!!! love yours photos. so sweet!!

http://www.totalhealthathome.com/
Health Blog