Sunday, December 21, 2008

Thanks-Christmas!!

Amelia with her favorite Auntie! She was so excited to see me if you couldn't tell by the expression on her face!

A very huge woodpecker that was sitting outside the window! I know all of you will be excited to see this picture-it's pretty amazing!
Amelia all bundled up for the cold weather up Nort'!! Which by the way, she told me that she loved the cold and wants to move up to Minnesota- I'm just throwing that out there.

Two of my way cute nieces!

Ella "not really asleep." She would be like that and when Chris would go put her to bed, she would magically wake up. Crazy.

Anna going back to her baby days!

Emma posing for the camera!

Here are a few pictures taken at Thanks-Christmas that I found on my camera! Sorry I didn't put any on earlier! Hope everybody has a Merry Christmas!

Love,
Kendall

8 comments:

Brittany said...

Amelia all bundled up for the cold is a riot! That hat is absolutely adorable!!

Anonymous said...

You know....I think Amelia told me that she really wants to move to Minnesota too!! Weird....

Anonymous said...

By the way....that was me Sneff!!

Grandma Cooper said...

I'm so glad you got that picture of Ella!!! I had forgotten how she would lay in Chris' lap, pretending to be asleep (and she was pretty darn good at it!!), and when he would go to put her in bed, she would slowly start to smile!!! How many times did she do that? Good pictures of you and your nieces, too! (But I do believe that Amelia is giving the photographer the finger in that first one!!!!! She does that frequently, it seems!)

Grandma Cooper said...

And I WAS excited to see the woodpecker!! We saw one a year or two ago when we were up there, and they are pretty impressive. We don't grow them that big down here, I don't think!!

Anonymous said...

At first glance i thought the woodpecker was an eagle!! I've never seen one that big before!!

Aunt Gail

Anonymous said...

Who is that stinkin cute baby?? Oh yeah that is my liitle one!! Ha Ha!
I was so glad to see that you actually posted some pictures!

Kori

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kendall for putting on a picture of me you and Anna. Love the picture of Anna under the baby toy. Grandma Anna and I laughed that was funny. When Ella was fake sleeping I thought she was really asleep but she wasn't. Good pictures. I love you.

Emma