Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like...

...Thanks-Christmas! It took some pushing to get into the house on Monday! The UPS man has become a regular at our house, much to Ellie's delight (he brings her treats each time), but this was, by far, the largest shipment. Dad and Raylene shipped seven boxes full of gifts! Fortunately, they were already wrapped as Kendall and Scott were here by themselves yesterday, and one of them couldn't help themselves (and it wasn't Scott)! Much of my effort for this holiday goes towards keeping gifts secret from those two! It takes a lot of work and scheming!
I wanted to post a picture of the gifts I have stacked in our spare bedroom, but decided that might give too much away!
God bless!
Kim

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas.......

Aunt Gail

Anonymous said...

haha..I love presents!

Kendall

Anonymous said...

I love that you guys all make it work to get together for the holidays. Its so awesome!

Anonymous said...

oh the anonymous was me
Alissa :)