Thursday, November 13, 2008

Halloween, Baby Shower, and Misc.

Just a collection of pictures taken at Halloween, Kori and Amelia's baby shower, and after church on November 9th. Hope you enjoy!! Grandma Cooper

I thought Amelia looked cute in this outfit for Halloween....



but her mom thought she needed a "real" costume for her first Halloween.


This was after Amelia found out what department her mother found this costume in -- and I'm not telling!



Doesn't Miss Emma look quite grown up here?

Ella, our "Dorothy".



I had to get the ruby red (or is it red ruby?) slippers, too!



Our favorite clown in Illinois -- Anna!!!



Christine getting some practice in!!! She can always calm the babies and we're hoping she has just as much luck doing that when her twins get here!!! Of course, she'll have Kyle to help!!! We can't wait!!! Family get-togethers will be fantastic with all the babies we'll have!




Her baby shower wore her out!


This was after church and I wanted you people up north to see your little fashion plate in Illinois! She is a stylin' baby, that's for sure!!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! Emma does look WAY too grown up with that make-up on. Grow down, Emma!!! Anna's personality is perfect for her clown outfit, and Ella...well, Ella is a Dorothy! She's such a weird Harold! I love Amelia's outfit...and I know what dept her mommy got it at! I was with her when we couldn't find costumes for infants!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting all those pictures mom! The girls looked awesome for Halloween and I am glad that Amelia got to dress up too!
love - Kori

Brittany said...

The costumes are awesome - and I agree with all the comments so far! Emma definitely looks very grown up, Ella's Dorothy is perfect and Anna makes a great clown. I love Amelia's outfits too! (both of them!)

Anonymous said...

All my little nieces looked so cute for Halloween! I am a little jealous that I was not there to see them all! Thanks for posting the pictures Mom! Oh and I really can not believe how chunky lil Amelia has gotten...I cannot wait to hold her again!
Kendall :)

Anonymous said...

I love the costumes! They are all so fitting for each of those girls! Amelia fit well into that costume; you're so clever Kori! I never would have thought to find costumes where you did!! I never knew they made costumes for that department!! Crazy people these days!
What is it that Christine does to all of these babies! Remember, she could instantly calm Jacob down when he was so fussy as a baby! She's amazing!!
Getting very excited up here for next week!!! YAY!!!

Kim