Saturday, June 14, 2008

NICE GIFT!!!!!

First off, I have to say that we are all sorry that we haven't posted for quite a while. I've had several people mention the lack of posts to me, and I must say that I've got several pictures I've wanted to share, I just haven't had the time to sit and do it. I'm hoping that I can get caught up in the next week or so, and I know that Kim is wanting to catch up, too. (She's also wanting to find a way back to Minnesota after being in Illinois for a couple weeks, but that's another story!!! The floods in Iowa and Wisconsin are keeping her and Jacob here, not that any of us minds that!!)

Kendall and Kim gave me this wonderful frame and pictures for my birthday and Mother's Day. It has pictures of the girls growing up and also pictures of the grandkids included. I have to tell you though, Kendall, that a couple of your brothers-in-law were not happy that they were not included. They are wondering if you're trying to tell them that they're not really part of the "family"!!!!! Mom


No comments: