Monday, June 30, 2008

Stripes

This past Thursday Mom, Karen and the little girls drove over to my house on a mission. We were going to paint stripes in the baby's room. None of us had attempted this before and we were all worried that it would end up a disaster. It was a difficult process but luckily we had the help of Ben to measure out the stripes while Karen taped them. The next morning we finished up painting then went shopping while it dried. After we had all spent some money we came back terrified to pull the tape off the wall but we ended up surprised at how well they turned out. Don't get me wrong there are some tiny imperfections but to the naked eye it looks awesome!!! Ben and I are so pleased at the colors and how great the stripes look!! We can't thank Mom and Karen enough for taking on the challenge!!!

P.S. I am not posting this to be showy or anything like that, Kim and Kendall really wanted to see what it looked like so I told them I would post some pictures!!!!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still think it looks pretty darn good!!! It's hard to tell by the pictures that the light color is lavender, but I think you picked out awesome colors! And I love the crib in there. When will your dresser/changing table get there? Can't wait to see it all together!
Mom

Anonymous said...

It looks awesome!!! I love it!

Kelly

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!!!! That looks so great Kori!!! I agree with Mom, the crib looks great with the lavender!!! So cute!! I can't wait to see it all in person and especially with a baby sleeping in it!!!!!!

Kim

Anonymous said...

Don't we get to see any preggy pics?
I love the walls!! I so wish I could paint in our apartment JEALOUS!!

Alissa