Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Bunker Hill

Lexie and me at the bottom of the hill
(We both work at the clinic)

This is at the top of the hill with our group of people.

To the left of us was another group of sledders! :)

The view from the bottom of the hill!

A view from the top :)

A view from the top with somebody at the bottom!!

Our means of getting back up the hill. Yes, we are lazy!


The other weekend some co-workers and their families and I all met up at this hill for sledding. I had only been to Bunker Hill once with some of the boys when we went four-wheeling so I was in for a treat when I saw the HUGE hill covered with snow. The hill is steep at the beginning and then it kind of dulls down, but this was the most fun I had had in a long time! We had a fire going at the top of the hill to roast hot dogs and marshmellows and we all were drinking a few beers and it was just so much fun! And the best part, a couple of our friends had snowmobiles so you hardly ever had to make the trip up the hill by foot!! I highly recommend everybody to come up sometime while we have snow so you can get the Bunker Hill experience which I loved!!

Love you!

Kendall

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kendall,
That looks like soooo much fun!! I miss being there over spring break, even though i told you many times on the trip up that we should have been heading south for spring break instead of north! I look forward to coming up this summer though.

Love you,
Aunt Gail

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous! That looks way better than where we tried to sled behind Kim and Scott's house! This winter you will have to take Ben and I there! You better invest in some cool matching snow gear since you have become so active in the winter! Hope to see you soon!
Love - Kori

Anonymous said...

This even looks more fun then last winter when we went sledding down the dam in Shelbyville. The snowmobile there to take you to the top puts it over the edge; otherwise, I'm sure Shelbyville would still be the most fun you've had sledding.