Sunday, December 20, 2009

Pre Thanks-Christmas!!

Sorry this is so late! Just a few picture from my travels pre- ThanksChristmas! There would be more, however, I forgot my camera at Kori's so nobody else got pictures..sorry! Stay tuned..pretty soon here I will have pictures up of ThanksChristmas!
Love you and Happy Holidays!
Kendall
Pumpkin Rolls! Yummy!

Caleb's Birthday Cake!

Awww...cute!!!

Millie and me! Not such a cute picture but oh well! She was helping to bake with
her little measuring spoon!



Super cute picture!


Haha! Kori dancing to some song!


I think it's a stare down over the sippy cup!




Love her!



Self-Portrait..she was supposed to be taking a picture of Kori and me!


Cute picture!!
(Doesn't everybody LOVE Kim's hair straight?!?!)











8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, Kendall!! (I bet Kim really loves her self-picture, what do you think?!!??!) And I love your background and the new title of your blog! Cute!!!
Mom

Brittany said...

Yes I agree - I love the new blog background!! These pictures are cute - you guys look like you have so much fun together! And Kim's hair looks awesome straight! It took me a minute to figure out what was different but I really like it!!

kelly said...

Good post, kendall! Loved to see the pix from Kori's house!!!

Kelly

The Machlitt Family said...

Yah for more pics, and I also love the new background, you are so talented, Kendall!

I can't wait to see the rest of the pics and loved that you guys stopped at my house!

Love - Kori

Anonymous said...

Sorry Kori...Everybody I have an announcement: My background and new title was made up by the ony and only...drumrolls...KORI MACHLITT!! (And the crowd goes WILD!!)

Anonymous said...

Good pictures, Kendall, and the blog looks great, Kori!!! You didn't need to put the goofy picture of me though! Honestly!

Thanks for posting!
Kim

Rankin Family said...

Love it! you girls are so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!