Sunday, August 17, 2008

This and That

I've had several pictures that I've meant to post and just got around to downloading them today. These first two are of the little girls. They have asked me what it's like to wear the patch on my eye and I had told them that I had a box of children's patches that I had mistakenly bought, so they could try a patch on sometime and see what it was like. Well, they were spending a day with me and Emma remembered about the patches and brought them out to have me put one on each of them. Ella was a little reluctant at first but Emma and Anna were eager to see what it was like. How funny! They wore them home when their dad picked them so they could show their mom!!


Kendall had an appointment at the Mayo Clinic in June and I met her there. I thought this was interesting! I'm sure Rick will say it was named after him!


Stacy and Ben crossing the headwaters of the Mississippi at Lake Itasca (I believe) in northern Minnesota. After this, the three of us went canoeing on the lake, if you can imagine that!!! No pictures, thank goodness!



Thought you might like to see this, Kelly! (This is a planter of petunias that Kelly and Nick gave me. We have enjoyed it all spring and summer!)

I was hoping to post some pictures of the Jameses but that will have to be another day, hopefully not too far off!!! Mom

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures, Mom! The flowers are beautiful! I so wish you had pictures of the canoe ride! What fun it would have been to watch you three canoeing!

Kim

Anonymous said...

nice pictures mom..although i did already see them when we were at mayo central... :) can't wait to see you in a week!

love ya!
kendall

Anonymous said...

nice pictures mom..although i did already see them when we were at mayo central... :) can't wait to see you in a week!

love ya!
kendall

Anonymous said...

I just saw this post, Mom! Your flowers look great! Someday I'll get landscaping done at the house and hopefully then I'll have beautiful flowers like you have!