Friday, August 22, 2008

Delivery Day

I realize this isn't the delivery day we are all anticipating in this family right now! I know we all have Monday's delivery of Baby Girl Machlitt continuously taking over our thoughts but I thought I would share pictures of the delivery we got this morning.
It was very exciting to see Scott's "new" combine pull into the drive and to see the look on Scott's face as he watched. He's been talking about getting one and searching for one for about three years now and finally took the plunge this week. Jacob was quite enthused as well! He didn't hesitate to sit in it as often as anybody would offer - that probably had something to do with all of the buttons to push in the cab.

Thank you all for checking in! God bless! Scott, Kim, and Jacob







Jacob and Justis checking out the tires.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh you got me! I've been checking for baby pics every day for the past few weeks! :)
Holy moly thats a big piece of equipment! Can I drive it? hahah Jacob probably has it all figured out now.
A

Anonymous said...

Thank God it's green!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know where else to post so love and prayers for a speedy healthy delivery for Mommy, Baby and Daddy Machlett! Can't wait for you all to post pics!
Alissa

Anonymous said...

Wow, Scooty!!! I'm impressed!!!
Your favorite mother-in-law!!!!