Sunday, August 26, 2007

My Kinda Sorta Done Apartment






Okay...sorry it has taken me so long, but I finally took some pictures of my apartment. Now I know you won't believe me but usually I have the kitchen and living room pretty clean, but I kind of have been slacking this week. And my bedroom, well, you all know how well I keep it straightened up and I'm sure it will relieve all of you guys to know that I have not changed much in that department. About two weeks ago I started putting all of my clothes away that were packed up and got bored with it and haven't finished the job. So, that's my excuse for the room looking like it does. My plans are to have that all cleaned up before I leave to go to Illinois (yay!!). When I put my clothes away then hopefully that will motivate me enough to hang the bedroom decorations up. I still haven't finished my painting in the living room either, so I still have a wall that only has one coat on it and the blue tape still up. I also need to paint the hallway and the bathroom still but I think that will be a good winter project when I really have no desire to be outside in the cold or maybe when my next family member comes up for a visit...whichever. :) Anyway, here's some pictures of it decorated. I hope you think they are cute!

5 comments:

Nick and Kelly McCormick said...

Kendall,

Your apartment looks so nice! I can't wait to see it in person!!

But really, I thought your bedroom looked clean compared to the way it was when you lived with me! hehehe!

Anonymous said...

Your apartment looks great, i do notice one thing missing. Where is the GIANT picture of me? That would really finish it off.....

Anonymous said...

I think it's cute, but don't you have a TV table? Do we need to check out the second-hand stores to get you something? I can give Mark that mission!!

(And I noticed the trivet in the kitchen!!)

Anonymous said...

I too think the apartment looks great, your bedroom looks just exactly as I thought it would, hehehe! I agree with your mom, you definitly need a tv stand, my neck would get a crick in it having to watch tv on the floor!!

Can't wait to see you this weekend!!

Love you,
Aunt Gail

Anonymous said...

It is so cute, Kendall. You've done a fine job decorating! I'm proud of you!

Love you and can't wait to see you this weekend!