Sunday, June 10, 2007

Walkin Partners




Hello! It's been my first week of a "grown-up" with an actual job and it hasn't been so bad. I really think I am going to enjoy the clinic and the people who work there. It actually makes me think of my Old Thompson days and talking with all the farmers. The clinic pretty much has that kind of an atmosphere, which I love! Their busy season is more in the Fall so it has been kind of slow right now, but I figure I have a lot of learning to do with all the large animal stuff so it should give me some time to learn more of the large animal stuff. Other than that, everything is great!

Since I moved up here I have been walking almost everyday with Kim and Scott's dog, Ellie. She loves the walks and pretty much pulls me and keeps me going when we do our little jog. Sometimes I don't think I can make it to the point I have set in my mind, but I will feel her just pulling away at the leash so I keep going and about die once I get there! It has been raining and cold almost all this past week so I haven't been doing as much of my walking that I would like, however, Ellie and I went on a walk on Saturday. While we were getting ready to go, Kim was outside with Jacob heading down to the garden. From the looks of the pictures the poor little guy would have MUCH rather gone on the walk with Ellie and me then stay with Mom in the garden! We couldn't resist taking pictures of it!

4 comments:

Grandma Budke said...

Hey,Kendall!!The pictures of Jacob in his stroller were so cute with him peeking out around the corner!!
Glad you have someone to walk even if she urges you on. How far does she take you(or you take her)Happy to hear that your job is going good
so maybe by the time the clinic gets into the large animals you'll
be more relaxed with your co-workers. Love, Grandma B.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kendall!! We saw Ellie's "sister" at Kori and Ben's over the weekend, and Leah seems to be doing great!! I thought she would look awful after being shaved, but she has more hair left than I imagined. She loves to have tennis balls, etc. thrown to bring back to you and looks so cute when her big ears are standing up!!! I'm glad work is going good and that you're getting into a routine. Good luck on taking your boards (?) this Friday and have a safe trip to the cities. Mom

Anonymous said...

I forgot to say ---- Jacob's legs are looking a little chubby in these pictures!!! Can't wait to see him (and Scott, Kim and you!) maybe next weekend!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think Jacob has a pleading look on his face...PLEASE TAKE ME FOR A WALK AUNTIE KENDALL!!

Aunt Gail